We Are Here to Offer Travel Certificates

If you plan on traveling with your pet, you will likely need to obtain a travel certificate. Whether you are staying in the United States or abroad, you'll need documentation to prove that your pet is healthy and meets the requirements of your destination. As a USDA-certified veterinary practice, we are authorized to issue travel certificates. If you are planning a trip with your furry friend, we encourage you to contact us right away.

Domestic Travel Certificates

The process for obtaining a certificate for domestic travel is relatively easy and only takes a short amount of time if the pet is healthy and up-to-date on vaccinations. The first step is to contact us and schedule an appointment. At the appointment, the vet will check your pet's overall health and make sure they are up-to-date on all required vaccinations.

If everything looks good, the vet will sign off on the travel certificate and provide you with a copy. It's important to note that most airlines require that the health certificate be issued within 10 days of travel, so be sure to schedule your appointment accordingly.

Hawaii and International Travel Certificates

The process of obtaining a certificate for travel to Hawaii or internationally is more difficult and time-consuming as there are stricter regulations that must be met. In most cases, pets will need to be microchipped and up-to-date on certain vaccinations. Each destination has its own requirements, so we encourage you to contact us right away to ensure there is enough time to get everything in order.

Obtaining a travel certificate for your pet is a relatively easy process if you're staying within the continental United States. However, if you're traveling to Hawaii or internationally, there are stricter regulations that must be met, which can make the process more difficult. Be sure to contact us well in advance of your trip so that you have plenty of time to obtain the necessary paperwork and vaccinations for your pet.